[lca2018-chat] Co-working in Melbourne: advice wanted

Paul Foxworthy paul at cohsoft.com.au
Mon Jan 22 21:48:33 AEDT 2018

Hi Ewen,

Free Software Melbourne have their monthly meetings in Electron Workshop (
http://www.electronworkshop.com.au/) in North Melbourne

I visited a client using WeWork in Melbourne recently (wework.com/melbourne).
Very central, friendly, nice to work in. May be more expensive.

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy

--
Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd