[lca2018-chat] Font used to render badge?

James Polley jamezpolley at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 13:08:32 AEDT 2018

In the middle of doing other things, I threw together a really basic little
test environment for anyone who wants to play with the badge rendering -
either by playing with the badge template, or by finding a more better way
to render the SVG into a something we can use for a preview without relying
on the fonts available on someone's desktop.

You can check it out at https://gitlab.com/LCA2018/rendertest

If you're comfortable with Docker, you should be able to use
the "make_badge.sh" script to turn the SVG in the repo into a PDF.

If you're not so comfortable with Docker, you should be able to send a
merge request, and Gitlab's CI should generate a PDF for you.