[lca2018-chat] Font used to render badge?

paul paul at zot.org
Tue Jan 16 14:07:51 AEDT 2018

Throwing more "gah, more stuff to care about" on the fire, I tried to
enter some Chinese characters on the 'free text' line in the account
info - they showed up fine in the browser (debian/firefox), but in the
preview image they were the unicode placeholder boxes (no chinese chars
at all). Presumably the fonts are missing from the server generating the
preview image, but I have no idea if this would affect the actual
printed tickets.

It's not a major issue for me, just a bit of fun, but just something to
be aware of.

Cheers

Paul