[fpga-miniconf] Major merges! -- Lots of new features....

Jason Ball jason at ball.net
Mon Jan 29 10:01:49 AEDT 2018

Thanks Tim.

Is there an ongoing discussion list for the litex/gateway development at
all ?   I'm interested in contributing here when possible and I have
something useful to contribute.

Cheers
J.

--
--
Teach your kids Science, or somebody else will :/

jason at ball.net
vk2vjb at google.com <vk2flnx at google.com>
callsign: vk2vjb