[fpga-miniconf] Major merges! -- Lots of new features....

Tim 'mithro' Ansell me at mith.ro
Fri Jan 26 12:30:10 AEDT 2018

Hi everyone,

Before the FPGA Miniconf we were holding off doing some major merges into
litex-buildenv.

Now the miniconf is over, we have now in the process of doing them. These
merges will add;

 * Support for Python 3.6 (rather than having to downgrade to Python 3.5)
 * Support for a large number of new boards from Numato (thanks to Rohit
and Ewen's work!)
 * Support for RISC-V 32 (for bare metal and soon micropython)
 * Improve Linux networking support.

These are lots of cool new features but might mean you have a big amount to
pull when updating.

Tim 'mithro' Ansell