[fpga-miniconf] RISC-V

Tim 'mithro' Ansell me at mith.ro
Tue Feb 6 14:13:04 AEDT 2018

We don't use the sifive stuff at all. Currently the only RISC-V processor
that is supported is Clifford's picorv32 ->
https://github.com/cliffordwolf/picorv32. In the future we hope to
add VexRiscv -> https://github.com/SpinalHDL/VexRiscv

I also have not gotten the full RISC-V bare metal toolchain into conda
either, so you will need to compile that yourself. You can see how we do
the conda packages here ->
https://github.com/timvideos/conda-hdmi2usb-packages

FYI -- You can use your Arty with the Freedom stuff without using the LiteX
stuff by just following the instructions here ->
https://www.sifive.com/documentation/freedom-soc/freedom-e300-arty-fpga-dev-kit-getting-started-guide/

Tim 'mithro' Ansell