[lca2018-chat] The Tomu in your Welcome Pack

Sean Cross sean at xobs.io
Thu Jan 25 10:37:59 AEDT 2018

On 1/25/2018 10:27 AM, Thomas Chung wrote:
> I had the same problem and was told to short out the two touch sensors
> while powering up the board to force it into the bootloader
Yes, updating the bootloader won't touch the code you've already got
loaded on there.  However, it will automatically boot if there's a valid
program loaded, unless it fails or unless you short out the two touch
sensors while powering it up.

This behavior is unintuitive enough that I might modify the bootloader
to support opt-in auto-boot, where it will only auto-boot if your
program requests it.

Sean