[lca2018-chat] Kids Code Camp this Week?

Woody anthony at wood.id.au
Wed Jan 24 16:50:43 AEDT 2018

Thanks, have registered, but FYI for others

- classes are limited to 10 kids
- wiki says not to over-subscribe
- not sure how to find out how many are registered already
- I have not received an acceptance or rejection
- I have used the code camp contact page to try and get some clarity as to whether my kids are in or out...

Sent from my iPhone