[lca2018-chat] Podcast recordings.

Clinton Roy clinton.roy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 08:39:58 AEDT 2018

Hello everyone,

Once again this year I'm going to be doing some interviews for Hacker
Public Radio,
a community run podcast for the Open Source community.

I'm interested in talking to anyone attending the conference for their
thoughts,
talks that they liked, talks that they hated! I'm particularly keen to talk
to first timers to
hear what we might be doing better for next year.

All recordings are released under a creative commons license at
http://hackerpublicradio.org/

I'll set my big silver microphone up on one of the couches behind the
coffee stall.

--
-- Clinton Roy, Software Engineer with Bloomberg L.P.