[lca2018-chat] Unprofessional Delegates Networking Session (UnPDNS) Thursday

Christopher Neugebauer chrisjrn at chrisjrn.com
Wed Jan 24 11:23:02 AEDT 2018

Dear LCAers,

If you are looking to join the UnPDNS tomorrow night, please
register your name BY START OF LUNCH TIME TODAY at

https://wiki.linux.conf.au/wiki/Unprofessional_Delegates_Networking_Session_

This is so we can make sure there's enough food for everyone.

Also, if you're in a position to pitch in along with our generous
sponsors, you can help us keep the prices down in general. Please
let me or Martin know.

ttfn,
Martin & Chris