[lca2018-chat] Old server available - offers?

Oliver oohall at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 17:25:16 AEDT 2018

On Sun, Jan 21, 2018 at 11:43 PM, Jill Rowling <jillr at speleonics.com.au> wrote:
> Hi Oliver,
>
> Mike thinks somewhere around $1000 but I think a near offer would be good.

I was thinking more on the lines of $100. I was interested because we
(the ppc64 kernel team) still support the G5 processor and it would be
nice to have a rackmount chassis for our CI setup. However we still
have a few desktops that do the job and $1000 is a bit too steep for a
decade old server.

Oliver