[lca2018-chat] Old server available - offers?

Jill Rowling jillr at speleonics.com.au
Sun Jan 21 23:43:30 AEDT 2018

Hi Oliver,

Mike thinks somewhere around $1000 but I think a near offer would be good. The
spare parts kit contains a main logic board and "other parts" (according to the
outside of the box); there is also a small rack mounting kit and helpful
documentation. Also a Mac Xserve  distro in box with CD and manual.

Kind regards,

Jill