[lca2018-chat] Parking suggestions?

Stephen Dalton steve at refactor.com.au
Mon Jan 22 05:03:12 AEDT 2018

Hi Jan
Did you find anywhere to park yet?
My AirBNB which is on Regent St pretty close to Central station comes with
an underground parking spot that I am not using. You are welcome to use it.
Only catch is I only have one key fob to get in there and it also gets me
in the front door so once you're in, you're in and you'd need me there to
be able to get car back out (I'm here all week though)
Anyway - the offer is there if you want it.
Steve

--
Refactor. Engage | Succeed | Repeat
tel: +61 (0)414 464564