[lca2018-chat] Unofficial Lockpicking BoF

Rob Thomas xrobau at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 09:50:54 AEDT 2018

I'm bringing down a random assortment of transparent locks for anyone who
wants to play with them. I also have a couple (3 or 4) sets of lockpicks,
for people who want to learn.

As the pile of locks weighs about 15kg, I'm not planning on taking them to
the UTS, so they'll stay at the Song Hotel for after-hours shenanigans.

If you're interested in learning, or playing with some new locks, feel free
to grab me and we can organise some playtime.

For those that haven't met me, I'm nerdy looking guy with glasses. I'm sure
that'll be enough to identify me 8)

--Rob