[lca2018-chat] Penguin Dinner - Container exhibit?

Jethro Carr jethro.carr at jethrocarr.com
Sat Jan 20 13:33:53 AEDT 2018

Thanks Dave,

That is very cool - thanks for the offer to ask ANMM, but sounds like the website has answered the question:

“
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: HMAS ONSLOW WILL BE IN DRYDOCK (NOT AVAILABLE FOR VISIT) FROM 22 JANUARY 2018 TO 3 MARCH 2018. LAST DAY TO VISIT THESE SCHOOL HOLIDAYS IS SUNDAY 21 JANUARY.

“

So seems like this weekend or not at all.

Regards,
Jethro