[lca2018-chat] [lca2018-announce] Confirmation of details - the conference is almost here!

Joel Addison joel at addison.net.au
Mon Jan 15 22:56:59 AEDT 2018

> On 15 Jan 2018, at 10:24 pm, Greg Kopff <greg at q10stats.com> wrote:
>

>> On 15 Jan 2018, at 7:44 pm, Bruce Crawley <bruce at lca2018.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hi attendees!
>>
>> Boarding passes have started going out to everyone. If you haven’t got one yet, don’t fear - you can view it now at https://linux.conf.au/boardingpass.
>
> I get:
>
>  Your boarding pass has not been prepared. Please try again later.
>
> So it seems not everyone can 'view it now’ - or am I just unlucky?
>
> Kindest regards,
>
>> Greg.

Hmm, that is a bit unexpected sorry. We will do some investigation and get it sorted.

In the meantime, if you go to https://rego.linux.conf.au <https://rego.linux.conf.au/> you will see a box on the left side of the page with Paid Items (or maybe Unpaid if you have not paid the invoice yet). This will show what you have selected. If you are missing something, the buttons in the Add/Update Items box will let you fix that up.

Kind regards,
Joel