[lca2018-chat] Sunday 21st Jan

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Sun Dec 31 01:09:18 AEDT 2017

On Friday, 29 December 2017 4:13:28 PM AEDT David Vo wrote:
> Travel on the Opal network is only $2.60 on Sundays as well, so if you
> want to go sight-seeing on the ferries, Sunday's a good day to do it if
> you want to save money.

Thanks.  I recalled there being cheap travel on Sundays from previous trips to
Sydney but didn't find a reference to it on my quick Googling.  In any case I
don't get a choice of day for this...

> Curious though, what is this newbie session you speak of?

I think it's been described adequately already.  It's a fun session, but maybe
some people would have more fun doing random travel around Sydney and chatting
with LCA regulars.

Also my Jabber address is the same as my email address.  So anyone who wants
to meet up with me on the Sunday can just Jabber me.  NB I have blacklisted
some Jabber servers due to spam so if you use one of the free Jabber servers
you might not be able to message me, in which case I check email frequently.