[lca2018-chat] Sunday 21st Jan

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Fri Dec 29 12:55:12 AEDT 2017

Is anything planned for the Sunday before the conference?  There's nothing on
the Wiki.  Are we having a newbie session?

http://www.beyondthewharf.com.au/sydney-harbour-ferry-trip-planner/

Sydney travel is $15 per day for adults with the Opal system (you can buy the
cards at lots of stores everywhere).

Is anyone interested in travelling randomly around Sydney?  The view from
ferries is nice if you like the water and I'm sure there are some good trains
and buses that would be interesting too.  We could buy some takeaway food and
soda from somewhere cheap and make it much cheaper than the bar meetups that
seem so popular at LCAs.  Could also visit a couple of Pokemon raids along the
way if people are interested.

If anyone wants to skip a newbie session for random Sydney travel then I'll be
happy to offer any advice you need, I've been to most LCAs.