[lca2018-chat] Unofficial Linux.conf.au Guide

Joshua Hesketh josh at nitrotech.org
Sat Dec 23 23:10:39 AEDT 2017

Hey Simon,

Thanks for keeping the guide updated and relevant all these years :-).

Just a thought, the "different in 2017" is a bit confusing as it follows
immediately from the 2018 section in which a few things are now
different again. My suggestion would be to implement the 2017 changes
into the document (if applicable) and/or move past years to an appendix.

Cheers,
Josh