[lca2018-announce] Confirmation of details - the conference is almost here!

Bruce Crawley bruce at lca2018.org
Mon Jan 15 20:44:09 AEDT 2018

Hi attendees!

Boarding passes have started going out to everyone. If you haven’t got
one yet, don’t fear - you can view it now at
https://linux.conf.au/boardingpass. Please bring this with you to the
conference to help ease the check-in process.

Importantly, we need everyone to check that what we have on record for
you is what you think you have ordered. You have 24 hours from now
before we can no longer add more people to events like Penguin Dinner
and PDNS!

You can check this here: https://linux.conf.au/boardingpass

If you have purchased a professional ticket make sure you have:
* 1 Professional ticket
* 1 Penguin Dinner Ticket (if you are attending!)
* 1 PDNS Ticket (if you are attending)
* 1 LCA Shirt (check your size as well)

If you are a speaker make sure you have everything from the professional
ticket plus:
* Speakers Dinner Ticket (if you are attending!)

If you have purchased a hobbyist ticket make sure you have:
* 1 Hobbyist ticket
* 1 LCA Shirt (check your size as well)

If you have purchased a student ticket make sure you have:
* 1 Student ticket
* 1 LCA Shirt (check your size as well)

If you want to purchase additional shirts or dinner tickets (e.g. for
partners) make sure you do this by 8pm tomorrow (Tuesday 16th AEDT).

After 8pm tomorrow (Tuesday 16th AEDT) you will no longer be able to add
these items to your ticket.

Regards

Bruce Crawley, James Polley and the LCA2018 Team