[fpga-miniconf] Example code for the devices we got with the goodie bag?

Robert Mibus mibus at mibus.org
Thu Jan 25 07:04:29 AEDT 2018

(from memory) it's something like:
* set a new TARGET environment variable (assuming PLATFORM etc are set)
* create a file called ${TARGET}.py within
litex-buildenv/targets/${PLATFORM}/ ($PLATFORM is "arty" for our board).

As for filling the file full of stuff.... I do that the same way I write
sendmail configs - copy an existing one and edit it ;)

--
Robert Mibus <mibus at mibus.org>