[fpga-miniconf] Example code for the devices we got with the goodie bag?

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Tue Jan 23 22:41:17 AEDT 2018

Given that it's a bit daunting to start coding from scratching on a non
trivial platform with such a slow turnaround time every time you try
something, is there a repository with real example code exercising
bigger things, maybe even some of the devices we got with the board,
like the VGA adapter, audio, PS2 adapter, sdcard, and so forth?

Thanks,
Marc
--
Microsoft is to operating systems ....