[fpga-miniconf] Updated timetable for FPGA miniconf

Jim Mussared jim.mussared at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 14:58:21 AEDT 2018

Hi FPGA Miniconf attendees,

We're going to return to the normal miniconf schedule for tomorrow.
This means you'll still have time for morning tea after the keynote,
and more time for lunch (which is still catered for miniconf
attendees). We won't be organising a dinner, so you should make your
own plans to hang out with other conference attendees!

So the new schedule is:

9:00am - 10:10am - Keynote
10:10am - 10:45am - Morning tea (catered by LCA)
10:45am - 12:25am - Morning session
12:25am - 1:40pm - Lunch (catered for miniconf attendees)
1:40pm - 3:20pm - Afternoon session
3:20pm - 3:50pm - Afternoon tea (catered by LCA)
3:50pm - onwards - Free time

As Joel said, we're handing out kits at 3pm-3:30pm at the top of the
main stairs -- next to the yellow doors to the great hall. Look for
Joel in a blue shirt and me in a white shirt.

Jim