[fpga-miniconf] Final Reminder of FPGA Miniconf prework and other notes....

joel.stan at gmail.com joel.stan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 14:19:18 AEDT 2018

I will be at the top of the stairs at 3pm with the kits. I'm in a blue
tshirt. Come say hi and grab your kit.

Cheers,

Joel

On 22 Jan. 2018 13:14, "Jason Ball" <jason at ball.net> wrote:

For that matter, could I drop in later today to grab the kit so I'm ready
for tomorrow's session, latest changes and all.

Thanks.

--
--
Teach your kids Science, or somebody else will :/

jason at ball.net
vk2vjb at google.com <vk2flnx at google.com>
callsign: vk2vjb