[fpga-miniconf] Reminder: FPGA Miniconf prework _must_ be done *before* the Miniconf starts!

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Wed Jan 17 02:33:55 AEDT 2018

On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 07:50:51PM +1100, Tim 'mithro' Ansell wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> With just under a week until we do some epic hacking on FPGAs and Linux, I
> want to remind everyone that they **must** complete the prework **before**
> the FPGA Miniconf starts.

Since I did most of it, don't wait until the last day because some steps
could go wrong and then you'll need help to proceed further.
Even if everything works great, expect maybe 2 to 6H of clock time (that
includes the very big download and working around some issues)

Marc
--
Microsoft is to operating systems ....
Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/                         | PGP 1024R/763BE901