[fpga-miniconf] Anyone have photos + thoughts on FPGA Miniconf?

Alastair D'Silva alastair at d-silva.org
Sat Feb 10 10:29:31 AEDT 2018

Hi Tim,

There was a fair amount of content during the day, but not much in the way of take home information. I worry that by the time I get around to playing more with the kit, I’ll have forgotten it. Can we have workshop writeups made available so we can follow along at home?

--

Alastair D'Silva           mob: 0423 762 819

skype: alastair_dsilva     msn: alastair at d-silva.org

blog: http://alastair.d-silva.org    Twitter: @EvilDeece