[fpga-miniconf] litevideo VGA on arty WIP

Hasjim Williams hasjim.williams at futaris.org
Mon Feb 5 20:27:25 AEDT 2018

Hi Florent,

So, I just need to do something like:
https://github.com/futaris/litex-buildenv/blob/master/targets/nexys_video/video.py#L128
Is this the best documentation on how the mmcm & clocking works
on Artix-7?https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/user_guides/ug472_7Series_Clocking.pdf
HDMI/DVI clocks 10 times faster for the pixels, compared to the main
clock, right?
VGA clocks once per pixel, so I will probably have to modify that.

Can I hard code the pixel clock in the gateware, rather than use the
pix clock?
Hasjim