[lca2018-chat] reusable cups / waste (was: Star cup bottoms)

Jack Skinner opensource at developerjack.com
Fri Jan 26 20:20:57 AEDT 2018

Interesting point there Martin,
I for one probably have 10 keep cups in my collection so I’m not sure I
want another - I probably should have brought mine with me.
Based on previous conferences I’ve run the cup choice is often limited by
supplier/venue/budget/cost etc. so I’m hesitant to be too critical. I’m
just glad the venue were able to refill the keepcups for those folks who
were concerned and brought there own.

If you’re short of a keep cup - I’ll bring you a spare from my collection
at #lca2019 =D !

[waves farewell]

Jack