[lca2018-chat] Sysadmin Miniconf -- Videos / Slides online

Ewen McNeill lca2018 at ewen.mcneill.gen.nz
Fri Jan 26 20:02:18 AEDT 2018

On 24/01/18 17:50, Ewen McNeill wrote:
> For those at the Sysadmin Miniconf who wanted to see the slides from one
> of the talks to look up things mentioned, we're pleased to announce that
> all the slides from the Sysadmin Miniconf are now online, linked from
> the programme:
>
> http://sysadmin.miniconf.org/programme18.html

Thanks to Next Day Video's speedy service, all the videos from the
Sysadmin Miniconf are already up on both mirror.linux.org.au and
YouTube.  We've linked them from the Sysadmin Miniconf programme:

http://sysadmin.miniconf.org/programme18.html

along with the slides, so everything is ready for your post-conference
viewing pleasure.

Simon and Ewen
Sysadmin Miniconf