[lca2018-chat] reusable cups / waste (was: Star cup bottoms)

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Fri Jan 26 16:06:37 AEDT 2018

also sprach Andrew Jeffree <andrew at jeffree.id.au> [2018-01-26 14:56 +1100]:
> I believe it's a wargaming branded KeepCup (saw someone with one
> earlier).

I wish they had given these out or sold them to folks early on. The
amount of throw-away cups we used this week really hurts. #feedback

Btw, https://recup.de is launching in Germany. You pay 1€ and get
a resuable cup. You bring it back, and you get a fresh one in
return, along with a discount on your coffee. Or you get your 1€
back. For full disclosure, I'm invested in the business, but we are
interested in bringing this to the rest of the world, and if there
are people interested in AU/NZ to support us, please let me know.

--
@martinkrafft | http://madduck.net/

"wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen."
                                                     -- wittgenstein

spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net