[lca2018-chat] Left-over 3 port USB-C Hub + inbuilt Ethernet for Sale

Tim 'mithro' Ansell me at mith.ro
Fri Jan 26 09:33:29 AEDT 2018

Hi anyone with USB-C ports!

I accidentally order too many USB-C Hubs with inbuilt Ethernet for the FPGA
Miniconf. I now have ~10 to get rid of (as I don't want to lug them back to
the US).

I'll accept $10 AUD in cash each (they cost me ~$10 USD) and will be
sitting near the Tomu tester table opposite the keynote venue near
registration.

They are "BSR International Portable Type C USB Hub , USB C 3.1 to 3 USB
3.0 Ports + RJ45 LAN Ethernet Network Port-Max 1000Mbps for USB Type-C
Devices, New Mac" linked here ->
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GFAS7NA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They are "cheap and cheerful" so they come with absolutely no warranty at
all, buyer beware. However, if they turn out not to work I will happily
refund the money (if you get back to me before the end of the conference).

Tim 'mithro' Ansell