[lca2018-chat] OpenPOWER Stickers and BoF

Hugh Blemings hugh at blemings.org
Fri Jan 26 08:50:54 AEDT 2018

Hiya,

I've had a few people ask about OpenPOWER stickers - unfortunately I
don't have any with me - but will shortly (a long story).

If you're interested in some please email me off list at
hugh at openpowerfoundation.org and will get some out to you :)

For anyone interested we'll run an OpenPOWER BoF during afternoon tea on
Friday - out on the balcony in Building 11.

Happy hacking,
Hugh

PS Thanks for the most gracious positive feedback about my session
yesterday morning - been a humbling experience.