[lca2018-chat] Friday Birthdays BoF/Lunch

Joshua Mesilane josh at zindello.com.au
Fri Jan 26 07:53:21 AEDT 2018

So it looks like we have two options. The BBQ as of yet undisclosed proportions, or Bar Broadway over the road from the venue.

The Bar has the advantage of having beer! They also have a kitchen with reasonably priced pub food.

Shall we wait until after the details of the BBQ are known and go from there?

Sent from my iPhone