[lca2018-chat] End-of-LCA board games?

Arjen Lentz arjen at openstem.com.au
Thu Jan 25 21:48:50 AEDT 2018

Hi all

I'd to would be happy to partake in some table top games after LCA close, in on town until Saturday morning. So I just need to deal with dinner at some point.

I also have a few edu activities when me, if people aren't shy to try some mental (pen and paper allowed) maths on a Friday evening. They're for primary school kids, but they tend to provide adults with plenty of mental exercise also.

Regards,
Arjen.