[lca2018-chat] End-of-LCA board games?

Leon Wright techman83 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 17:09:58 AEDT 2018

I'd have to nip back to the accommodation if anyone was interested in Bears
vs Babies or Unstable Unicorns, I'll make the trek.

Note: both are the NSFW editions. I don't "think" there is anything beyond
whimsical innuendos, comedic cartoon nudity and swearing. So a *content
warning* would be required.

Leon