[lca2018-chat] Logic Analyser Workshop - spare kits

Alastair D'Silva alastair at d-silva.org
Thu Jan 25 13:52:30 AEDT 2018

Hi folks,

If you wanted to attend the logic analyser workshop, but couldn't due to scheduling conflicts, I have a number of spare kits available.

The kits are $35, and include all the bits required to learn how to use signal analysers to debug your devices.

The instructions are available on the workshop git repo:
https://github.com/InfernoEmbedded/logicanalyser_workshop

I'll be in the building 1 foyer for afternoon tea, near the sticker table. Look for the blue suitcase.