[lca2018-chat] End-of-LCA board games?

John Sullivan johns at fsf.org
Tue Jan 23 16:22:01 AEDT 2018

Sasha Bermeister <sbermeister at gmail.com> writes:

> Thinking of running a board games BoF after the LCA closing keynote on
> Friday.
>
> BYO board games and we can play games & hang out after LCA comes to a close
> :)
>
> Are there people who'd be interested in something like this, and/or can
> provide additional games?

Maybe, if card games count. I have Quiddler with me, which I have only
played a few times, but so far has been a fun (English) word game.
(https://www.setgame.com/quiddler)

-john

--
GPG Key: A462 6CBA FF37 6039 D2D7 5544 97BA 9CE7 61A0 963B
https://status.fsf.org/johns | https://fsf.org/blogs/RSS

<https://my.fsf.org/join>.