[lca2018-chat] running BoF intention list

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Tue Jan 23 09:20:47 AEDT 2018

All

Just added a list nenxt to the run for each day with names of those planning
to join in, this way we will wait until you appear, otherwise we will head
off around 6am as intended.

As I mention the distances have all gotten shorter due to the move into UTS
for sthe start.

Tomorrow morning around Darling harbour should be nice.

https://wiki.linux.conf.au/wiki/Running_BoF

Also there is Parkrun page on the wiki in case you are interested to join
one of them on Saturday morning.

	See You
	    Steve

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
come here, stand in front of the light, stand still