[lca2018-chat] Quiet room

Cary Dreelan cary at active-ideas.com.au
Mon Jan 22 23:19:45 AEDT 2018

We got kicked out of one of the rooms in building 11 on level 4 at 6:30pm that had the Linux Conf logo on it. But were able to move next door into a room that just had “Linux Commercial” (or vice versa). So I think if you see a room with the word Linux on its display panel, see if its open and go in.