[lca2018-chat] Miniconf BoF

Simon Lyall simon at darkmere.gen.nz
Mon Jan 22 21:55:22 AEDT 2018

Due to interest I've booked a BOF slot during Thursday Afternoon tea
(15:20-15:50).

https://wiki.linux.conf.au/wiki/Miniconf_BOF

Both people thinking about running a Miniconf and those who have already
run one are especially welcome (along with others that are interested).

--
Simon Lyall  |  Very Busy  |  Web: http://www.simonlyall.com/
"To stay awake all night adds a day to your life" - Stilgar