[lca2018-chat] Parking suggestions?

Katie Bell katie at katharos.id.au
Sun Jan 21 12:47:55 AEDT 2018

I have an underground car parking space at my apartment that I don't use
(don't own a car). You're welcome to leave your car there, I can lend you
the garage remote so you can get in and out without me being there.

I live in Annandale, which is an easy bus trip to Broadway or the city
(it's a 12min bus trip or a 30min walk to Broadway shopping centre from my
house). Not sure if this is too much shuffling around on public transport
but if you were planning to leave the car there for the whole conference it
would work.

Cheers,
Katie