[lca2018-chat] Unofficial Lockpicking BoF

Rob Thomas xrobau at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 11:36:05 AEDT 2018

OK, since I've had some positive feedback, I've added it to the BoF Wiki,
and tentatively scheduled it for Tuesday Night.  This means that only
people going to the Speakers Dinner will miss out (and for any Speakers
that miss out are welcome to have a go when it's convenient for them)

https://wiki.linux.conf.au/wiki/Birds_of_a_Feather_sessions_(BoFs)

And created a wiki page, too https://wiki.linux.conf.au/wiki/Lockpicking_BoF

I'm X-Rob on IRC, so feel free to grab me there and we can discuss

--Rob