[lca2018-chat] Trains

Katie Bell katie at katharos.id.au
Sat Jan 20 15:21:06 AEDT 2018

It's not a bad idea. The trains seem to have gotten back to normal after
those few days of awfulness. If you're paranoid, you can always double
check on the day. There'll be info and warnings online.

Be aware that it costs extra to use the airport stations, and a train from
the airport to the city will set you back around $16. That's cheaper than a
taxi for one person but If you can cab-pool that might work out to be even
cheaper.

Oh, there is a possible strike planned for Monday the 29th, so I would
avoid that day. Fortunately that shouldn't affect LCA.