[lca2018-chat] projector connectors

Dev workshops at rosiewilliams.com.au
Thu Jan 18 11:18:04 AEDT 2018

Thanks so much Kathy, I’ve been working ridiculously to launch the new very much expanded version of my financial transparency project which went live last night at ausgov.info <http://ausgov.info/>.

The original version was only for one year as that was the only year I had all the data (which required gathering, cleaning and joining them from all the Commonwealth agencies). I have now expanded it across the last 5 financial years so it is up to date and historical and has multiple new datasets added like tax transparency data and political donations.

Now I just have to tidy up my presentation!

cheers
Rosie