[lca2018-chat] Saturday Parkruns

Steven Hanley steven.hanley at ausport.gov.au
Thu Jan 18 09:55:28 AEDT 2018

On 17/01/18 18:41, James Polley wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Jan 2018 at 5:07 pm, Steven Hanley
> <steven.hanley at ausport.gov.au <mailto:steven.hanley at ausport.gov.au>> wrote:
>
>     Considering Sydney park is so close to the uni
>

> I'm not a runner so maybe my sense of "so close" is off, but I just
> wanted to make sure you aren't confusing Sydney Park with another Park.
>
> Sydney Park is actually 4km away; Victoria Park and Wentworth Park and
> several others are much closer

Sydney park is 4km from UTS, however the accommodation and the start
point for the Running BoFs will be the Uni of sydney campus near Johns
College. I will try to get the Running BoF page onto the wiki today but
that is straight through newtown to Sydney park from Johns College.

	See You
	    Steve

Steven.Hanley at ausport.gov.au
ausport.gov.au