[lca2018-chat] BlueHackers BoF - scheduling

Shyam Nath shyam at shyam.id.au
Wed Jan 17 17:55:55 AEDT 2018

🖖 Hello Arjen,

What kind of hackers is this for? There are computer hackers, and then there are life/ETC hackers… (Blue Is the Warmest Colour; also my favourite!!! :D)

I will definitely attend if it's in a break.

Should I say how depressed I am about my attempts at finding employment as a programmer (without signing an NDA ∵ Saint IGNUcius condemns them), how depressed I am about how few hours are in the day to learn more languages & about said languages, or am I misinterpreting this event? I think I saw some"-thing" about insomnia on the website; I don't "have" insomnia, but I keep disrupting my sleep cycle for assignments/exams/ETC…

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER \V/,
AGENT S.
🕴
Migrating Infestive Bugs !!

---- On Wed, 17 Jan 2018 12:10:29 +1100 Arjen Lentz <arjen at openstem.com.au> wrote ----

Hi all

Of course we should do a traditional BlueHackers BoF, but with the overall schedule I'm not sure where to put it.

See https://wiki.linux.conf.au/wiki/Birds_of_a_Feather_sessions_(BoFs)

Suggestions?

I'm happy to do an early morning?

One of the breaks could be ok too, I just don't want it to be rushed.

Regards,

Arjen.

--

OpenSTEM Pty Ltd: Educational Consulting, Resources & Facilitation

W https://openstem.com.au | P 1300 009 385 | T @AUOpenSTEM

lca2018-chat at lists.lca2018.linux.org.au