[lca2018-chat] Android Scheduler / app for LinuxConf ?

linuxconf at my.host.net.nz linuxconf at my.host.net.nz
Wed Jan 17 14:50:46 AEDT 2018

I seem to remember there being some kind of app or scheduler which would
show what was happening when and where at one of the previous Linux
Conferences which could be easily viewed on a smartphone.    I've been
unable to find anything similar for this one (nor can I remember what
the last one was) - does anyone know if this exists ?

If not, does anyone have any novel solutions for Android which don't
require interaction with Microsoft ?

Thanks,

David Go