[lca2018-chat] Registering for Mini-Confs?

Daniel Sobey dns at dns.id.au
Wed Jan 17 14:03:38 AEDT 2018

Hello Anthony,

No need to pre-register for miniconf's just go to the room and sit down.
For the ones where you need to pre-register it is about having enough parts
to put together the thing.
There can be talks for open hardware after they make thair things so there
still may be something interesting if you are not going to put together the
kit.

Mini conf's are put together by volunteers and have thair own schedule.
Feel free to swap between mini conf's and between sessions as you don't
need to stay in the one room all day.
The time slots do not always line up so take that in to consideration when
switching rooms.

Regards,

Daniel