[lca2018-chat] [lca2018-announce] Confirmation of details - the conference is almost here!

Emma Collett emma.collett at epochcapital.com.au
Mon Jan 15 20:57:16 AEDT 2018

Hi there,

I booked this on behalf of two colleagues, Steven You and Alex Egorushkin.
Only Steven is showing on my profile, can they collect their boarding
passes at the registration?

What time should they arrive for this and is there instructions of where to
go?

Thanks,

Emma

--

*Kind Regards,*

*Emma Collett*

TALENT MANAGER

[image: cid:image001.png at 01D2344E.3585CBA0]

*P* 02 8070 3800       *D* 02 8070 3849

*A* Level 3, 33 Playfair Street, The Rocks, NSW 2000

--
Disclaimer: The information contained in this email, including any
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorised review,