[lca2018-chat] Lca Irc slack bridge

Daniel Sobey dns at dns.id.au
Tue Jan 16 22:55:38 AEDT 2018

Last year we used the matrix chat server to act as a bridge.
Matrix is an open source chat server that has most of the features of slack.
It can be configured to act as a bridge between irc, matrix and slack so
all 3 can be in the same room and communicate with each other.

Does anyone know if this is still set up and is last year's slack still
there?